Some say that in the coming years, it’s going to overtake Udemy.
Consider those shocking figures:
[+] 180,000 classes already available.
[+] 3 million students enrolled since it’s creation.
[+] $5 million paid to teachers already.
It’s an interesting platform you should keep your eyes on because it’s getting a lot of attention lately.
With so much buzz by the media and massive exposure through word-of-mouth marketing, every day, thousands of people are joining this platform.
They are yearning to learn how to best use this platform to improve and grow their businesses with it.
You as an internet entrepreneur can provide them with the solution they need to solve their problem.
This is a very detailed 19 step-by-step video series titled ‘Sell Your Knowledge on Skillshare’. These over-the-shoulder videos will help you to understand how to best use this platform to organize and grow your business.
It’s a very practical course that even a complete beginner can follow and get results with it. No fluff theory – only actionable steps to succeed.
Here’s a list of the video titles included in this training:
2. Reasons To Consider Using Skillshare
3. How You Earn Revenue
4. Minimum Equipment Needed
5. Policies and Screening
6. SkillshareAccount Set Up
7. Creating a Course Outline
8. Course Content Creation
9. Recording The Course Videos
10. Editing Your Course Videos
11. Increasing Audio Quality In Your Video
12. Annotating Your Course Videos
13. Creating A Promotional Videos
14. Uploading Your Content To Skillshare
15. Setting Up Your Course and Sample Videos
16. Making Referrals
17. First Time Teacher Challenge Workshop
18. Student Engagement
19. Conclusion, Promotion and Next Steps
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
- Learn how to get started with Skillshare and discover how it’s going to help your business overall.
- How to correctly set up your Skillshare Account within just a few minutes.
- How to select the right topic for your online course
- Learn the easiest way to create and deliver your online course on Skillshare.
- Learn the fastest way to create your course outlines, checklist and text content.
- How to use case studies in your content for maximum credibility
- Harness the power of Skillshare online community and get help from other people when you need.
- How to effectively use available promotional strategies.
- How to build up your business brand and maximize your revenue.
- Protecting your content and understand the rules to follow