Youtube Live Basic
Youtube Live Advanced
There are so many benefits in using Youtube LIVE to build and grow your business very rapidly and if you’re not using it, then you’re missing out big time.
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside This Video Training:
– How to get started with Youtube Live.
– Learn how to get used to the interface and configure your settings.
– Learn how to create your first broadcast and which features to select when doing it.
– Learn how to work with the settings when broadcasting.
– How to quickly and easily schedule your live event.
– How to generate your link so you can invite people to your schedule event.
– How to use configuration settings and organize your ideas properly before going live.
– And so many more…
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
1 – Overview
2 – Minimum Equipment Needed for Desktop Streaming
3 – Equipment Not Required But Good to Have
4 – Equipment Not Required But Good To Have
5 – Creating An Account
6 – Channel Status and Features
7 – Setting The Upload Defaults
8 – Setting Up the Branding
9 – Creating an Associated Website
10 – Private Vs Unlisted Vs Public
11 – Going Live From Your Desktop
12 – Using the Events Tab
13 – Advanced Info and Settings for Live Streaming
14 – Google Hangout Settings
15 – Google Hangout Left Margin Tools
16 – Starting the Hangout for Live
17 – Google Slides-Alternative to Using Chat
18 – Restream For Facebook Live and YouTube Live Simultaneous Streaming
19 – Streaming Through Mobile
20 – Conclusion