How to Use Virtual Networking Video Training
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this course:
• Picking the right contacts to add to your virtual network.
• How to make new virtual connections from anywhere in the world
• How to nurture your current connections so all your past work doesn’t go to waste.
• Some of the best virtual networking tools that you use
• All about virtual etiquette to help you master the virtual meeting and get ahead.
• How to make virtual networking work, even when you are an introvert.
• How to come up with the best networking strategy to finally see success.
• The importance of social media and which sites to use.
• How to connect your social media to your invites and other items for all of your connections.
• The best way to keep all of your work professional when you reach out to others on your list.
• How to make it easy for all connections to find you on social media, no matter which one you use.
• How you can start on virtual networking, no matter what industry you are in.
+ much, much more!
Get Instant Access to this video series with resale rights
Ebook with marketing files 46 MB
Format: MP4 & PDF & MP3
Payment: One Time
01 - 3 Differences Between Virtual and In-Person Networking (Besides the Obvious!) 04:02
02 - 3 Things to Do After a Virtual Networking Event 04:07
03 - 5 Tips for Overcoming the Awkwardness When Virtual Networking for Business 04:24
04 - 5 Tips to Prepare for a Successful Virtual Networking Event 03:59
05 - 10 Tips for Growing Your Business Through Virtual Networking 04:54
06 - Mastering Zoom for Virtual Networking Success 04:42
07 - Tips For Snagging Introverts and Extroverts While Virtual Networking 04:46
08 - Top 5 Tips to Make a Connection Online 04:49
09 - Virtual Networking Explained for Businesses 05:43
10 - Worst 5 Faux Pas to Avoid When Virtual Networking 04:03
Table of Contents
Introduction - 6
Chapter 1: It’s Who You Know - 10
Chapter 2: Nurturing The Connections You Already Have Virtually - 15
Make Sure You Have Their Social Media? - 16
Check Up With A Text Or Email - 16
Invite To Networking Events With New Connections - 17
Chapter 3: How To Make New Virtual Connections - 20
LinkedIn - 20
Facebook Groups - 21
Google Forums - 23
Online Webinars - 23
Chapter 4: Virtual Networking Tools For Success - 27
Zoom - 27
GoToWebinar - 28
Slack - 28
Eventify - 29
Brella - 30
Arena - 31
UPStage - 32
Chapter 5: Mastering Virtual Etiquette - 35
Don’t Expect A Reply - 35
Make Sure You Have Reliable Wi-Fi - 36
Test Out Sound - 36
Arrive On Time - 37
Introduce Yourself - 38
Be Authentic - 38
Don’t Pitch - 39
Offer Something In Return - 39
Chapter 6: Tips For Virtual Networking As An Introvert - 42
Have Reasonable Expectations - 42
Listen More Than You Talk - 43
Prepare With Icebreakers - 44
Have a Follow-Up Plan - 45
Know When You Need to Say No - 46
Chapter 7: Up Your Virtual Networking Strategy With Social Media - 49
Best Social Media Sites - 49
Connect Your Social Media To Your Invites - 51
Keep It Professional - 51
Chapter 8: How To Get Found On Social Media And Other Content
Marketing Sites? - 54
Use Relevant Hashtags - 54
Optimize Your Bio - 55
Engage With Other Accounts - 56
Conclusion - 59