License for 100 Outsourcing Techniques:
– Can be edited
– Can put your name as the author
– Can be broken down into articles
– Can be used as web or e-zine content
– Can be added into membership sites
– Can be sold in any format
– Can be packaged/bundled
– Can be offered as a bonus
– Can be given away
– Can be sold on auction sites
– Can offer (Master) Resell Rights
– Can be published offline
[NO] Can resell Private Label Rights
Though the rise in outsourcing is a relatively new phenomenon, the concept itself is anything but new. In many ways outsourcing is as old as commerce itself. As early as the thirteenth century, forms of commercial activities conducted under the “putting out system” linked artisans, merchants, and manufacturers as employers and service providers in what was essentially an outsourcing network.
Starting more than 200 years ago economists and academics began sharing their collective wisdom on ideas that would form the theoretical—and in some instances the practical—underpinnings of modern outsourcing.
You Will Get…
– PDF Report
– User Rights (License)
– PSD, Editable Images
Download 100 Outsourcing Techniques With Master Resale Rights Now!